Wellness Plan New Year's Resolution!
The WWN is kicking off 2016 with our first event of year designed to help you with your New Year's wellness program planning.
Here’s what you have to look forward to:
- "Think Tank" Sessions (small group discussions)
- Program design and measurement suggestions for new, novice, and expert level wellness programs
- Networking - Connect, Learn and Share
- Updates on what’s new with the EEOC and ADA/Wellness Programs
You’ll walk away with actionable ideas and realistic measurement guidelines that will make any HR team and CFO happy, as well as new connections with peers in wellness!
- WHERE: Moda - HQ (downtown)
- WHEN: Thursday, 2/4/16 at 9:00am
- COST: Always free :-)
The WWN Mission:
Together we will inspire the evolution of healthier worksites & communities.
As employers continue incorporating wellness programs within their companies, often the responsibility is left to internal staff, who could benefit from a collaborative and local support group. That's why the Worksite Wellness Network (WWN) was formed!
In a setting designed to alleviate judgment and solicitation, you can openly reveal your hurdles, learn new strategies, including relevant research and share your successes.
*Parking information is provided once you register.